Surprisingly went by quickly and without too many surprises. My old counter tops were white with coffee stains and horribly UGLY. And now I Can't say enough how much I LOVE my new counter tops. I feel like a princess. Thank you ERIC! As for my gorgeous back splash... that award goes to the best in-laws who helped get us started with tiling and just happened to stay until the job was over!


THE MurAL...

Garrett's room is nautical themed and since he has an obsession with maps I decided to paint all the continents on his wall. With a history teacher in the house, you could say there was a dispute over the missing islands and Antarctica. However, I love it. You can guess who won!
LAboR DaY WEekENd ...

CAR ShoW...Couldn't quite compete with the Hot Air Balloons but was still appreciated by some.
The Main EVENt... Hot AIr BaLLoons... Major hit with everyone. CARoline could have watched them all Day!We also went to the beach which of course was Garrett's favorite. The butterfly garden which had a million butterflies (sorry, Hoggle Zoo you can't even compete here.) And we saw the birds of prey show. Which resulted in Garrett's new fascination with Owls. To sum it up... I strongly recommend the Hot Air Balloon Festival next year!
MiSsouRI...
I thought the car ride would NEVER end. No wonder Garrett said he wanted to take the airplane. We just couldn't find those FREE tickets. However, an elven hour drive with two toddlers in a tiny piece of turd car that had no air conditioning couldn't have gone any smoother. There of course were the foreseen hiccups of Garrett always having to go to the bathroom in the scariest parts of town. And oh yes, NO ONE sleeping:) But, Missouri was really fun. There were caves, dog parks, and ABBY.









7 comments:
I had to delete my last comment, because I wrote the word verification in it...crazy I know...but I absolutely love your kitchen!!! Gorgeous!
I loved your post on my blog. It was SO fun to hear from you. I had to delete the post though because there's hush hush stuff in there that I can't share till next summer. You guys look like you're having a BLAST!
Your Kitchen looks great! I love the brick travertine. Your countertops are beautiful!
Yes the hot air balloon festival sounds fun, Braxton would have loved it. He loves Curious George books and he goes on one, in one of his books.
Your map is fantastic! Way to go, if Eric wants the islands I say he can draw them on. He He
oh i love your kitchen! i can't believe i haven't been over yet to see it! looks like calloway was fun too!
Nobody cares about Antarctica anyway.
Maddie- your family is beautiful and so is your kitchen. It is fun to see what you guys are up to! Keep the posts coming.
Post a Comment