Most AWESOME Robot voted by all guests three and under!Saturday, June 27, 2009
ROBOT CITY
The much awaited Robot Party finally happened. (I think we planned it for two months!) All Garrett wanted for his big B-DAY was Grandma, Santa Claus, and a real NASCAR. Well, one out of three is not that bad, he is only three. Anyway, I think everyone had fun. Eric and I each made our own Robot for the kids to decorate. The WALL-E look-a-like was mine and well we all know which one was Eric's. After a very scrutinizing judging mine OBVIOUSLY was voted most awesome robot! Back to the party... Garrett decided this was his all time favorite birthday ever(hey, not just because it is the only one he can remember.) His last words of the night were "Daddy, please don't take my birthday away." Isn't that just precious.
Most AWESOME Robot voted by all guests three and under!
Most AWESOME Robot voted by all guests three and under!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
SO cute! I love your robot AND the cupcakes are adorable! Lucky boy!
Too Cute! You cupcakes are adorable!
Best Birthday Ever! I wish I was in Robot City to celebrate.
You are so creative, gosh! It all looks so cute!
LOVE the cupcakes! Such a cute idea.
Post a Comment