Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Catch Up

Not too much happened last month for us. So, here are a couple cute pics of what we have been up to...

Eric came home from work one day and surprised us all by taking us to get ice cream cones. Yum!


This is Caroline's favorite toy. In order to get the whale to go back and forth she has to do this whole body spasm thing it is a sight to see. A picture can't quite capture the moment.

I placed my hand on our banister to go upstairs, when suddenly a sharp pain hit my finger. I looked down to see a wasp fly away. I am already known to have sausage fingers but really this ginormous. I swear, everyday for about a week I would look down and it would just get bigger.

It was so hot the other day I took the kids outside in their bathing suits and squirted them with a hose. Garrett could not get enough. He was on repeat saying, "Do it again...Do it again...Do it again." I finally had to tell him we ran out of water.

However, Caroline kept saying, "I wet. I get down mommy." She really is a diva. Although, I don't blame her that water was FREEZING.

I am here to tell you the rumors are true and there is no editing in the photos below. My sister Libbie, her hubby, and little Mallory came to Georgia. I know, I couldn't believe it either I was there when she said, "Maddie I will NEVER come visit you in Georgia. Once is enough for anybody." Well, never say never because she came... had fun... and is moving here. Just joking she wouldn't move here. But, we did have fun. We went to the aquarium and to the movies and toured the great south. Unfortunately, rain came with her so it did limit our adventure but here is the proof ladies and gent Libbie in Georgia.



3 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love that you had to tell Garrett that the water ran out. Isn't it funny the things we'll say to take a break? I love reading up about your fam. We miss you! Come stay with us in LA.

Brittany said...

I love all your pictures!!! Esp the one of garrett on the tramp all wet. What a cutie. I love ice cream here in the summer. it's all you can do to not melt yourself! i miss you, can't wait to see you soon!

Britt Butler said...

Isn't it fun when family actually comes out to visit?! I'm so proud of them :D And I laughed out loud when I read that you told Garrett that you ran out of water!! LOL!! I can just hear you saying it!