



I tried to make Valentine's Day really special this year for the kids. We made a heart banner and giant envelopes for their Valentine Boxes. I filled them with Valentine coloring books, paints, and stickers. When they came down for breakfast I had them right in front of their plates. When they opened them they immediatley started painting. This was Carolines first time painting and once she realized she couldn't eat it she turned out to be a pretty good painter (she is so advanced!) While they painted Eric made heart shaped pancakes. However, once I realized I had to pre-cut them in little peices it kind of seemed like a waste of effort. But I think they had a good time. Garrett made Kung Fu Panda Valentines for his cousins and grandparents he had a hard time letting them go because he is a "little" obsessed with "Poo an Pana" as he would call it. So, Happy Valentine's Day everybody!
4 comments:
Those envelopes are amazing! You guys are such cute parents! I'm not letting my kids see this because I know they will be insanely jealous!
We loved our valentines. You are so super talented. I especially love the valentines banner. What a good idea!! :)
Too cute. I'm sure they'll have those envelopes forever. Great tradition! I love it!
SO cute! you have the cutest ideas ever! caroline's hair is getting longer! she's growing up1 i'm impressed eric was making heart shaped pancakes! yum!
Post a Comment