All week Garrett couldn't stop talking about going the the zoo! He had so much fun. HE got to see Lion King, Kung Fu Panda, Tigress. I think he watches too many movies because they were only called character names. My friend Julie invited myself and our friend Brittany to come and everyone had a great time. Here are some pics of our adventure brought to you by Brittany because, of course, I didn't have my camera.
Monday, March 23, 2009
GOING TO THE ZOO!
All week Garrett couldn't stop talking about going the the zoo! He had so much fun. HE got to see Lion King, Kung Fu Panda, Tigress. I think he watches too many movies because they were only called character names. My friend Julie invited myself and our friend Brittany to come and everyone had a great time. Here are some pics of our adventure brought to you by Brittany because, of course, I didn't have my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we had such a great time! i'm so glad ya'll came too! caroline is so cute and full of spunk! i love how garrett wanted to see KungFu Panda. he was so excited! love it!
Post a Comment