This picture wasn't taken because I thought "oh cute, look how dirty Caroline got this meal." No NO NO this picture represents what Caroline looks like after every meal three + times a day seven days a week. After each meal I have to put her in the sink hose her down, wash the floors, wash the walls, and then redress her three times a day! After fourteen months I am really getting sick of this! I need to know will she ever learn to eat?:)Friday, December 12, 2008
Will This Ever End?
This picture wasn't taken because I thought "oh cute, look how dirty Caroline got this meal." No NO NO this picture represents what Caroline looks like after every meal three + times a day seven days a week. After each meal I have to put her in the sink hose her down, wash the floors, wash the walls, and then redress her three times a day! After fourteen months I am really getting sick of this! I need to know will she ever learn to eat?:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my gosh!!! that is funny! but that really stinks for you!! she is the cutest sloppiest eater I've ever seen tho!
Hey, Maddie! I just found your blog...too cute. To answer your question in a word...No. Sorry. Hannah was a mess ALL the time, too; and she still can't manage to eat anything without getting it on her. We ended up putting a shower curtain under her high chair to keep from having to mop/vacuum every meal. We'd also feed her in just her diaper to avoid the laundry. I do remember the frustration, though...my heart and cleaning supplies go out to you :c).
Post a Comment