1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial?
Artificial. I just put a bag over it at the end of Christmas so I never have to redecorate it!
3. When do you put up the tree?
The day after Thanksgiving
.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Sometime after New Year's. It is always a sad day.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Yes!! I love eggnog punch.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
My American Girl doll.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Eric's siblings. They are sooo picky! Except Stacey:)
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Eric. All he needs are Polo's in every color.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes. We have two child-friendly ones.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Neither. I'm procrastinate too long and then Christmas is over.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Miracle on 34th Street.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
December 22nd. I can't keep a secret.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
One time.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Eggnog punch and soup in bread bowls.
16. Lights on the tree?
Is there any other way?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Too many to narrow it down. But I mostly like the church ones.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Every other year. It is starting to get old.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid , Donner, Blitzen
20. Oops! I deleted the question.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas PJ's on Christmas Eve all other Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
That Christmas is set-up in August at the stores.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
The rustic look
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Prime Rib.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Someone to come and do all my yard work for me!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is getting old to come and visit us for Christmas?! Is that why mom keeps saying this is our last family Christmas? I'm wise to your games girl... I guess I'll be dragging you to my house in MO against your will. But I'm excited to see you anyway. Why is it taking so long to be the 22nd?
i love it. yeah, it would be killer to buy for brock! are you going to be home this year? that's funny you start shopping dec 22nd. i get scared all the toys will be gone!
Post a Comment