Wednesday, October 15, 2008

NO KIDS!

Last week I was lucky enough to go to Puerto Vallarta. It was so fun. I did absolutely nothing but relax and enjoyed every moment of it. Well, my brother-in-law did drag me out of the resort one day on a terrifying bus ride to downtown where we saved baby turtles. But other than that I was on the beach sipping Pina Coladas. Yum!






5 comments:

Brittany said...

how fun!! i'm so jealous! looks like a fabulous vacation! (a much needed one too huh?) but i'm glad you are back! i love your hair gorwn out, it looks so good with your tan little face!

Abby said...

Sipping pina coladas and voguing. Don't forget the voguing. I've never seen someone strike so many poses so naturally. If the cake decorating / birthday planning gig doesn't pan out... you and Eric could both go into modeling.
Grace is totally hooked on the Twilight books now. Everywhere we go she sees them, and wants to read them, because that is what people do...all day...everyday...even when they are on vacation. We had so much fun. Glad you came along!!

Abby said...

I hear Miss Caroline got her ears pierced. I want to see some pictures. I bet she is SO cute! We miss you!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Awesome...you know I noticed your tan the sunday after you got back...very jealous!!!

Britt Butler said...

SO cute! You girls all look so much alike. Glad you had fun but we're glad you're back!!