Friday, October 24, 2008

Missing Pics

I just got Garrett's 2nd B-day pics. I know it was forever ago but they are so cute I have to share them. Just a quick review of the big day... we went to the lake to find treasure and fight some pretty scary pirates!




They looked a lot better before the hour and a half car ride and summer heat got to them!



Why use your hands when you can just use your mouth!


The Treasure Hunters are getting ready to go fight pirates!



The Pirates are coming!


They are attempting to defend themselves




They look soo SCARY

3 comments:

Britt Butler said...

That really was the cutest birthday idea! You're just so clever(; Hope everything is good back home in GA, Jeff said he had fun hanging out with everyone...thanks for taking care of him! Miss ya and I'll see you whenever I get back!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Very cute Maddie. I hope your this creative when he's 12! Exhausting to think about...! But in the now, you are doing awesome!

Brittany said...

soooo cute!! i love the cupcakes! you've got some serous skills girl! (the spiders ones and now these?? wow!) i love the pics of all the eye patches. can't be a pirate without one eh? by the way, i have garrett's patch in my car...