Tuesday, April 12, 2011

SpRiNg BReaK 2011






*DeSTiN BEaCheS *


*Caroline was a mermaid *


*Garrett was Flounder *







*Photo Shoot*









This year for spring break we went with some friends to Destin! The weather was perfect, the beaches were gorgeous, clear waters, dolphins, and of course we can find a Bass Pro Shop anywhere! I was in heaven! By the end of the week I was looking for property!

4 comments:

Dyalfamily said...

I'm jealous I want to go to the beach. I don't think you have to lie about being pregnant to get mom to come out to visit you again. We all saw the pictures and I looked really hard and you still don't have a belly and your due date is coming up.

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Glad to see the blog was updated in a day!! :o) Love all the pictures. Your family is so cute! And yeah, Eric is multi talented, must rub off the head talented one!

Abby said...

Let's all move! How is the farming in Destin?

Alice said...

Fantastic family pic! I love you guys <3