Friday, June 25, 2010

TWiLigHT PaRTaY!




For Eric's B-day he got the Twilight Scene-It Game ... So we HAD to have a partay!! However, it being me I totally forgot to take pics until the partay was over. oops. We had some of our friends come over in character as their best twilight look a like! Eric of course was Emmett ... I have never met anyone stronger and more in shape:) We had some finger foods and Strawberry daiquiris (virgin of course). I think the labels on the soda turned out adorable! All in all it turned out to be a fun night!!

2 comments:

Abby said...

This cracks me up. It must have been a lot of fun. For the record I could have NEVER talked Jacob in to doing something like this with me in a million years. Go Eric! Maybe you guys should bring the game with you when you come for Thanksgiving.

Jill said...

How come I didn't get an invite?