Has the south changed me already?? I'm not sure but let me share with you this story and you can decide...
The other day it was raining REALLY hard. Eric and I were driving through what seemed to me as the eye of the storm. My car at the time was horribly dirty...mud all over the back bugs all over the front...disgusting. SO, I casually mentioned how clean my car would look by the time we got home hehehe! Eric however took it very literally, "No, it won't get clean unless you scrub it." (he's a teacher he can't help but point out the obvious) Anyway, he turned into a self serve car wash by our house grabbed the scrubber brush and washed the car. Did I mention how hard it was raining already. The stall next to our had an overflowing gutter causing a waterfall right in front of the entrance. So, when eric finished scubbing the car he went through the next stall and SLOWLY went through as if we were in a real car wash. "look a free car wash" he says. ummm...you might be a redneck if... you get completely drenched, brave a hurricane conditions to get a "free" car wash!!!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment