
We followed Gardner tradition and went to the lake for the weekend. Eric's sister came from Alabama and his Aunts and Grandma. We all had a fun time. It was a little crazy at times with eight kids but that's what makes it fun.
Caroline was a Grandma hog and was not going to give her up to anybody. She would tell anyone who sat on her lap, "go bye bye...find your mom" this was followed by a shriek until they left. CRAZY!!!
My favorite part of the whole weekend was when we put Garrett on the knee board. HE really wanted to go but was putting up a FUSS about it. SO, Eric and I threw him on the knee board and told him NOT to let go of the rope. The whole time he had the GRUMPIEST face on. When we finally stopped first he wouldn't let go of the rope so we were dragging him for just a LITTLE while. Then he came on the boat with the GRUMPIEST face and the most mean voice and said,
"that was really fun. I want to do it again. REALLY fun." hahaha

Eric and I having a knee boarding competition.

This picture makes me laugh because Garrett and Luke are wearing girl life jackets. But, they pull it off so well.
It wouldn't be a day at the lake without Caroline and I trying to be vogue models(:
Garrett had his hat pulled down the ENTIRE weekend. So anytime he would talk to you he had to CRANK his neck up.
1 comment:
Cute pictures, Maddie. You're still one of the hottest people I know--tied with Vicki of course!
Post a Comment