When Caroline was in the NICU the nurses knicknamed her "the Diva". I didn't think they knew what they were talking about but my eyes have been opened... I am raising the biggest Diva of all time. She is just the cutest thing but this girl has got personality. She knows what she wants and she knows how to get it and she knows that I am wrapped around her little finger. She does everything from making you kissed her hand to peeling her grapes to making you tell her how pretty she is all day long. She is SPOILED!
Monday, April 13, 2009
DIVA!
When Caroline was in the NICU the nurses knicknamed her "the Diva". I didn't think they knew what they were talking about but my eyes have been opened... I am raising the biggest Diva of all time. She is just the cutest thing but this girl has got personality. She knows what she wants and she knows how to get it and she knows that I am wrapped around her little finger. She does everything from making you kissed her hand to peeling her grapes to making you tell her how pretty she is all day long. She is SPOILED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
okay, that last pic of you are her you look so much alike!! i love the diva, she does have so much personality. she's darling!
Post a Comment