Saturday, August 16, 2008

MY 100 LIST

My sister just did a 100 List on her blog and I thought it was a good idea. So here it goes My 100 List…

1.I was raised in Utah
2.I am the baby of six children
3.I am half dutch
4.I ran away when I was three
5.I hid behind a rock in the field behind my house until I got hungry
6.I got lost at Mount Rushmore
7.I traveled a lot when I was little
8.My favorite place I have been is Cosumel, Mexico
9.The most exotic place I have been is Bali, Indonesia
10.I love the beach
11.I love Strawberry daiquiris (virgin of course)
12.I only went to kindergarten for a couple of weeks
13.I was in the spelling bee in fourth grade
14.I misspelled a word on purpose so I would be out to go to the bathroom
15.My nickname growing up was ICE
16.Because I was too cool for my family
17.I shared a room with one of my older sisters and my brother for four years
18.I didn’t get my own room until I was sixteen
19.My room was the master bedroom
20.I was part of a singing and dancing group for four years
21.I can’t dance
22.I can’t sing
23.I lived in Scottsdale, AZ for two summers when I was in high school
24.I lived in Centennial Apartments at BYU when I was sixteen with my sister
25.I told everyone I was eighteen
26.My dad made me get my drivers license
27.I hate driving
28.I feel like everyone thinks I am a drunk driver
29.I am really bad in reverse
30.We have no grass on either side of my driveway
31.I graduated high school a semester early
32.After high school I moved in with my uncle who owns a horse ranch
33.I am terrified of horses
34.I love swimming
35.I met Eric at my sisters apartment near BYU
36.I thought he was the ultimate nerd
37.Now I think he is perfect (nerdiness and all)
38.I got married when I was nineteen
39.I love looking at houses that are WAY out of my price range
40.I was a waitress for two and a half years at IHOP
41.I told everyone I worked in the international sales industry
42.I went to UVSC as business major
43.I only have twenty-five credits left until I graduate
44.I have always wanted to start my own business
45.I have always wanted to be a party planner
46.I am apparently a dreamer and not a doer
47.I love to decorate
48.I watch HGTV a lot
49.I decorated a show home in high school
50.I have seen an episode of the Hills
51.I have been known to watch Lifetime
52.I can’t pass up a good chick flick
53.I love old movies
54.I love the show Bing Bang Theory
55.I love the Twilight books
56.I am close to an obsessed fan but not quite
57.I read the first four Harry Potter books in a week
58.I hate calling people on the phone
59.I feel like I am harassing them
60.I try to avoid confrontation at all costs
61.I am very shy
62.I love to decorate cakes and cupcakes
63.My mom and I have made several wedding cakes
64.I took cake decorating classes when I was younger
65.I had a baby that was 9LBS 10oz
66.I love being a mom
67.I hate cooking
68.I have used my kids to get of doing things I don’t want to do
69.I love watching my kiddos sleep
70.I love scrapbooking
71.I hate taking pictures
72.I don’t have much to scrapbook
73.I am a clean freak
74.I like to be organized
75.When I am unorganized it’s hard to become organized
76.I am a procrastinator
77.I love living in Georgia
78.I wish my family would migrate this way
79.I love my ward
80.I love my friends
81.I love it when people think I look like Kindra
82.I want to learn how to play tennis
83.I really just want to wear a tennis outfit
84.I want to own a cocktail dress
85.I want to go somewhere that involves wearing a cocktail dress
86.I love to be fancy
87.So I own the Fancy Nancy series in hopes it will rub off on Caroline
88.I love to write lists
89.I have them all over my house
90.Eric thinks my biggest flaw is writing lists
91.I have a love hate relationship with bedtime
92.I love it when they are asleep
93.I hate putting them in bed
94.I have been known to give out advise
95.I rarely follow my own advice
96.I love learning new things
97.I have a fear of doing things outside my comfort zone
98.I hate to say no
99.I love water parks
100.I have the best in-laws in the world

3 comments:

Abby said...

I love your list! You'll always be little Ice to me. And the best part is where you shared a bedroom with your brother (who was in Jr. High) for 4 years. Kind of makes me feel bad for Cam.

Britt Butler said...

This was so fun to read, I learned some things(: and definitely laughed at some things!

Britt Butler said...

ok, real cool Maddie...I'm not even on your friends and family list. I guess I can't expect too much from someone so young!! (:(: