
I'm taking an amazing journey and I'd like you to support me. I am going to walk 60 miles over the course of three days to raise money for breast cancer research and community outreach through Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund.
My sisters and I are team Hot Steppers, our goal is to save second base! We are doing this in memory and support of all whom have been affected by this horrible disease. Especially our dear aunt and friend Ciny Alder who is a five year survivor! Together, our team is planning on raising at least $6,600 to help end breast cancer forever. Personally, I am going to raise $2,200 of that, so I need your help.
Please follow the link below to visit my personal fundraising webpage and make a donation. Also, if you purchase any Mary Kay product from www.marykay.com/beautywithjulie a portion of your proceeds will go to the breast cancer fund.
I am also setting up several walking groups to help with my training (and post baby pounds) if you are interested in joining just let me know! Thank you for your support and concern and thank you for your support for my continuing journey.
Click here to visit my personal page.
P.S. Don't wait. Please donate today.
My sisters and I are team Hot Steppers, our goal is to save second base! We are doing this in memory and support of all whom have been affected by this horrible disease. Especially our dear aunt and friend Ciny Alder who is a five year survivor! Together, our team is planning on raising at least $6,600 to help end breast cancer forever. Personally, I am going to raise $2,200 of that, so I need your help.
Please follow the link below to visit my personal fundraising webpage and make a donation. Also, if you purchase any Mary Kay product from www.marykay.com/beautywithjulie a portion of your proceeds will go to the breast cancer fund.
I am also setting up several walking groups to help with my training (and post baby pounds) if you are interested in joining just let me know! Thank you for your support and concern and thank you for your support for my continuing journey.
Click here to visit my personal page.
P.S. Don't wait. Please donate today.
2 comments:
The kids were excited to see the poster they helped make!! Good luck with the fundraising? Is Vickie still doing it, she isn't signed up on the website for donations. Of course we are going to have to donate to both of you.
Check out our new blog...3dayhotsteppers.blogspot.com
Call me...
Post a Comment