Friday, July 18, 2008

FLORIDA

On June 16th Garrett, Caroline, my parents, and myself we to Melbourne, FL. My dad was there on a business trip so we thought lets go visit! It was the kids first time at the beach and they loved it. The hotel was right on the beach and you could see from our room window! It was the perfect sandy beaches with seashells all over. I am not sure which Garrett loved more the swimming pool or the ocean. We had to walk past the swimming pool to go to the beach and Everytime Garrett would just run and jump in the pool. HE was DANGEROUS! Water wings were the lifsaver, once we put them on he had the independence of just swimmming by himself which he loved that! WE went to this restaraunt call Squid Lips and it was really good! All across the ceiling it had giant fish and sharks and even a boat. Garrett just kept staring at the ceiling (at least it kept him entertained). I strongly suggest going there if someone is looking for a not so crowded beach trip!




2 comments:

Abby said...

I want to go to the beach!!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Florida seems to do things to you...like grow hair. I love your extensions!