Savannah was sooo much fun! I hope you are all jealous you could not be there, this is just one more reason you need to visit Georgia! Anyway, we went on a tour of the historic district, saw some fun sights, cool old houses, learned a new fact or two, and took a ghost tour! Other than my children it was awesome. Poor Caroline still had not gotten over her lake trip and was still feeling a little under the weather (I think she is a home body "oh no!") Garrett took a little warming up to Grandpa but in no time they were best friends! He showed him the Pirate face and sang "Rain Rain Go Away la la la la ..." He can't remember anymore of the song. We ran out of time and missed the Lady and Sons restaurant and Eric's fav Vinnie GoGo's (the name speaks for itself)! We also missed Tybe Island (which is a must) So I am ready to go back with whomever wants to.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had such fun on this trip, I am ready for more. We did not have time to see all that we wanted to see with this short trip, so let's go again
Post a Comment