Friday, April 18, 2008

Check This Out

If you are not watching the Big Bang Theory Monday nights on CBS at 7 pm Utah time you are missing out! It is the funniest show on T.V. It is about socially awkward nerds who are hilarious! You need to start watching it so we can talk about it! Also, apparently the Twilight series books are really good! We should all read them together before the movie comes out. There are either two or three books out now and another one is coming out in August. The only advice I have heard about reading them is you need to release your inner teenager to understand them. That should not be too hard for me because it wasn't that long ago but everyone else you might need to work on that!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I love the new pictures. Especially the one of Garrett's stitches. He looks so pitiful, but pitiful I just want to reach through the computer screen and give him a hug kind of way. And miss Caroline is getting so big. I think it is time for another trip to UT.
Whatever weird thing the blog was doing on my computer before is no more... everything looks great!